Comment on page
Infrastructure needed to enable the new way of working
The expectations of Millennials and Gen Z workers results in significant challenges for business leaders. The main problem is the lack of strategy and tools to support this new approach towards task execution.
"93% of CEOs say they need to change their talent strategy, 61% don't have a plan for it"
- Limited access to pools of supply and demand
- Lack of easy-to-join and easy-to-use platforms
- Lack of trustworthy reputation systems
- Need for better sourcing and matching infrastructure
- Need for data quality assurance
Without the right infrastructure and algorithms in place, businesses will continue to struggle to keep up with the changing demands of the workforce.