Comment on page
What is Curator?
Decentralised Consensus Platform
Curator is an open data-gathering platform, where data quality is safeguarded by peer reviews, game theory, blockchain, and AI.
We are currently developing the Beta version of our solution, which consists of an API, SDKs, documentation, and web-based interfaces and dashboards. Our aim is to allow anyone to easily create Web3 apps for qualitative data gathering and curation.
- Faster time to market
- Better data aggregation
- Better talent coordination
- Contributions by the crowd
- Reviewer System based on the Prisoner's Dilemma
- On-chain Reputation in Soul-bound NFTs
- Multi-tier deflationary Reward system
Curator is created and maintained by Hugs Limited, based in Gibraltar.
Join us at: